Sonic Of The Dead III 2 Sonic Of The Dead III 2

Very funny and well-made.

I love the way Knuckles is portrayed in this series. I didn't think of him that way before.

I also like the animations, all the expressions, postures, jokes... I think the trio of heroes make a wonderful (and, in my humble opinion, very original for them) comical role, specially Knuckles.

Nice minigame and message immediately afterwards. I laughed with that "I can't say you how many of them you've killed". The info of the viral video was cool too.

Congrats! You made a very very funny flash. :)

Shadic15 responds:

Detrás de la mesa- Weegee Detrás de la mesa- Weegee

Funny, but maybe only for Spanish speakers.

No está mal, buena animación y un buen enfoque. Este tipo de humor absurdo suele triunfar en flashes largos con varias escenas una detrás de otra sin parar, porque a la mínima que encuentras algo divertido ya te viene la risa floja y el resto viene solo; lo digo porque he visto el resto de vídeos en tu página de Youtube y me he reído con un par.

Hagas lo que hagas, te recomendaría usar subtítulos en inglés, así los que no entiendan castellano pueden ver de qué va el corto.

ENGLISH:

Not bad. Animation is nice and the idea is good. This kind of absurd humour tends to be succesfull in long flashes with a lot of similar scenes played one after another without stopping, 'cause as soon as you come across something funny, there comes the chuckle and then the guffaw. I say this because I've seen your other videos in your Youtube page and I laughed with a few.

Whatever you do, I think you should use some English subtitles so the people who can't understand Spanish can see what is this about.

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Spanish translation

Hi there!

Spanish translation have a bunch of spelling mistakes and (huge) grammatical errors, you should check that for the next part of the game.

As for everything else, it's a very nice game!

Hungry Hungry Square 2 Hungry Hungry Square 2

Not bad, but not very addictive

Nice game. Simple and dynamic.

I see a problem: you can fool the game by moving the mouse out of the game screen and placing it in a different point. The hungry square will be teleported to that new point and by this you can easily, if you are fast enough, escape an imminent cornering.

Also, this is just an improved version of Hungry Hungry Square, isn't it? With better graphics, music, game over screen and stuff like that.

It's nice but I would not spend so many hours playing this one. Maybe adding levels with walls on them or something like that would make it more addictive. Penalizing moving the square to the limit of the screen would be fine too.

Keep it up!

RedWatchtower responds:

Yup it's an improved version of HHS, just like say EA's NHL 11 is an update of NHL 10.

I'm taking any feedback I get to continue improving and see what I end up with.
Your ideas are interesting and will be put in the idea bin for the future development.

Thanks for the ideas and the review!

Anime Tutor 1 Anime Tutor 1

Not bad, but could be improved

Well, I think I'm not gonna say anything you have not read before. ^^U

You should have elaborated this a bit more. Background, music (a loop would be fine, because it stops after some time), text (as some people have said to you: it is occasionally hard to read), animations (or at least some changes in the image, depending on the thing you are saying)...

In short, a bit of customization and not just a static image and plain text. Also, there are some typos over there and a little lack of information (for example, neko characters are just humanoids with some feline characteristics as neko = cat, not any animal - that is kemonomimi, wich also includes neko characters, of course).

I see this more like a blog entry than an informative flash... Very, very simple. But, hey! I think this could be a great idea to support and advise all those people who don't know about manga or anime!

Just keep it up and improve your flash and drawing skills! I hope to see more of your work in the future! :D

Good luck!

Left4DeathInFire responds:

Thank You! You didn't just spit in my face.

Jealous Guy Jealous Guy

Ok, pal, you made me draw a smile in my face with this submission. Pixel Art plus John Lennon. Adding the fact that it is not just John Lennon, is the life of John Lennon in The Beatles exposed in a picture. I saw the picture of McCartney too, I'd write the same there. I hope to see two pictures for the other two. I'd love to see George Harrison's.

Keep it up!

EdpR responds:

John Lennon deserves that and more, I know there are people that disagree, but he was a great man, I mean, he regretted the bad things he did with his life and tried to have a better and peaceful life and of course he wrote some kick ass songs...
anyway thanks for the comment,
I'll submit the missing beatles once I'm done...