Sonic Of The Dead III 2 Sonic Of The Dead III 2

Very funny and well-made.

I love the way Knuckles is portrayed in this series. I didn't think of him that way before.

I also like the animations, all the expressions, postures, jokes... I think the trio of heroes make a wonderful (and, in my humble opinion, very original for them) comical role, specially Knuckles.

Nice minigame and message immediately afterwards. I laughed with that "I can't say you how many of them you've killed". The info of the viral video was cool too.

Congrats! You made a very very funny flash. :)

Shadic15 responds:

Detrás de la mesa- Weegee Detrás de la mesa- Weegee

Funny, but maybe only for Spanish speakers.

No está mal, buena animación y un buen enfoque. Este tipo de humor absurdo suele triunfar en flashes largos con varias escenas una detrás de otra sin parar, porque a la mínima que encuentras algo divertido ya te viene la risa floja y el resto viene solo; lo digo porque he visto el resto de vídeos en tu página de Youtube y me he reído con un par.

Hagas lo que hagas, te recomendaría usar subtítulos en inglés, así los que no entiendan castellano pueden ver de qué va el corto.

ENGLISH:

Not bad. Animation is nice and the idea is good. This kind of absurd humour tends to be succesfull in long flashes with a lot of similar scenes played one after another without stopping, 'cause as soon as you come across something funny, there comes the chuckle and then the guffaw. I say this because I've seen your other videos in your Youtube page and I laughed with a few.

Whatever you do, I think you should use some English subtitles so the people who can't understand Spanish can see what is this about.